any good tv tuner card recomandations?
USB if it is at all posible.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joy Tilton" <joyctil...@comcast.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2009 10:04 PM
Subject: Re: Is it possible to edit video?

I'm using a USB 2.0 tuner made by Haupaug, although it is a few years old, and it is not HD compatible. The version of WindTv 2000 I'm using is dooable with jaws, although I found I had to use the jaws cursor alot when using the scheduler. Personally, as far as access is concerned, I found that ATI's All-In-wonder series for the 9600 was a lot more intuitive -- namely the Multi-media-center suite - and am hoping that they are keeping up with how well access is with their newer tuner cards or USB devices. It would be nice if one could choose their own tv tuner software rather than having to stick with the software provided with the tuner card.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary King" <w4...@bellsouth.net>