To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 10:20 AM
Subject: The New Netbooks

Hi All! I'm wondering if anyone has yet tried using the new netbook computers. I hear that they're quite handy to take from room to room, but again, the keys seem to be a bit smaller, and take a bit of getting used to. Has anyone ever tried using one of these animals?

Jonathan Mosen List Founder

Jonathan Mosen List Founder