To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 10:30 AM
Subject: Re: net books with jaws.

Can one just plug the netbook into a  usb port replicator and then
just use  regular keyboard; saving the mini-functions for when
traveling?  I use a laptop right now and it's just as if I am using a
desktop pc.  Whenever I travel, I just unplug and go.  If one can do
the same with a netbook and it's lighter and smaller, then all the
better.
Peter