Hi there. I never really knew there was much DVS out there on regular TV until I went to WGBH's website for accessible to look at other stuff, but popular shows like CSI are described if you can get it. I have AT&T Uverse and want to know how to turn on whatever they call it. I've heard it can be called SAP, descriptive video, or even under other audio services for HDTV if gotten over the air, but how do I get my Uverse box to give me the descriptions that the networks are broadcasting? Even if Time Warner Cable might carry it, it's not an option in this complex because they have their own system that I'd be surprised if it even passed close captioning. I think they offer Dish Network, but I thought I heard that only DirecTV does descriptive video. If there is no way to turn it on on Uverse, is there a way to get new described episodes by streaming or downloading later?

Thanks.