From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org
[mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Kathy Szinnyey
Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2009 12:48 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: What you hear option not available on asus netbook

Frank, can you say more about that?  How, if at all, does it compare to
Total Recorder (I'm guessing it does different things than TR.)  What is
the
cost and where can I find it?  I know I can Google it, but I want a good

source from which to purchase it if I decide it's the way to go.  MIght
just
stick with Total Recorder which I do know some about, but just want to
know
about the different options and advantages.  Vac is something I've not
heard
of till you mentioned it.  Thanks lots!

Peace,
Kathy