Okay, gang. So I've installed Total recorder on my Asus computer, and from
what I can tell, there appears to be no What you hear option, and I'm
guessing it's because of the sound card the Asus uses.  I've also installed
a demo version of VAC which is utterly and totally beyond my understanding!
Lol!  So, can anyone in Geekland please help me see if I can set up VAC to
be able to record, either through Total recorder or Studio Recorder, both
mike and sound card output at the same time?  Seems so simple, but I guess
it just isn't.  Many thanks in advance.

Peace,
Kathy