I could work with that Wouldn't mind seeing the page up and keys usable as seek
keys if for
example the audio you needed to grab was 76 minutes into a 3 hour file.
----- Original Message -----
From: "David Bailes" <david_bai...@yahoo.co.uk>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 06:58
Subject: Re: selecting with audacity

Hi Ray,

I'm not sure the developers would want to add another control to the toolbars.
As an
alternative, how about:
1. on the playback speed slider, the arrow keys move in 10% increments, and
page up and down
move in 40% increments.
2. a shortcut key is added to open the dialog box which contains both the edit
box and the
slider, so you can type in whatever value you want.

David.