To: "pc-audio" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 11:09 AM
Subject: Dumb Question

Hi All,

Ok, I know most of you do this all the time, but I have never had the need
to record streaming audio before.  What program is best to use, and do you
start recording and then bring up your stream or exactly what do you do
first so as not to miss any part of the audio but not record a bumch of
meaningless stuff you don't want.

I'm sure this is not at all difficult, and I know it seems pretty elementary
to most of you.  I suppose through trial and error I could figure it out,
but I think some one who has done this could save me a lot of time. I never seem to have enough time at the computer to do all the things I want anyway.

Thanks for your help.

Kris