Hi,
No you don't.  The updater flashes the Streams onboard mememory.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Debbie Bugella" <dbuge...@comcast.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2009 10:24 AM
Subject: Updating the VictorStream.

Hi:

I have a really stupid question! I no that I must copy the update file onto
the SD card and put it in and let the stream do its thing, but do I need to
put the update file on a new card when I switch SD cards? Can I delete the
update file off the card after the update installs? Because I know with the
NLS authorization, that needs to be put on each card, right? Thanks, Deb.

database 4017 (20090417) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4017 (20090417) __________

http://www.eset.com