Hi Doc. If I unddrstand you correctly your problem happens when you are deciding how to save the split files. You have the choice of cue neame, track name, or a combination of the 2. Is that the problem that you are encountering?

If it is, then GoldWave's default is still to choose the cue name. If you want to save by track name, you need to arrow down one and continue to tab through the remaining options to the ok button. If I'm misunderstanding, please feel free to clarify and I can probably help you. I think you and I are in the same business. you're transfering vinyl and tape to Cd, right?

Larry