To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 5:54 AM
Subject: Re: PROBLEMS WITH THE NEWEST GOLDWAVE 5.5

Goldwave 5.51 is refusing to use Lame as my MP3 encoder. I had no problem wit

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert doc Wright" <talmi...@wrightplaceinc.net> To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-au...@pc-h it with earlier versions, and so went back to 5.25 where it works perfectly.
audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2009 7:52 PM

the problem I kept having is once I chose the option for ###track. the next time I needed to split the next wave file I had to choose ###track all over again. that became frustrating. So,I'm still using a very early version.5.06

--

By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends.
--

----- Original Message ----- From: Larry Naessens