From: "Larry Naessens" <larr...@distributel.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 10:44 AM
Subject: CD Ripping Software?

Hi. There was a time when I would have chosen Easy CD DA Extractor for
ripping Cds. But I'm not getting anywhere with version 11 much less version
12, and I haven't received a response when seeking advice from the program's
developer. I think now that I would prefer to move on to another program.
With that in mind, what would you recommend for a ripper that yields good
results while getting along with a screen reader. I have Window-eyes and
System Access on board.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Larry