Hi Folks.  I have a question that has been troubling me for some years but
never bothered to ask about it but now I think I would like to know if it
can be done and how to do it.

When you buy a commercial CD; say of a live performance, the disc has track
numbers or index points depending on your terminology.  Although these track
points exist the performance is seamless, in other words if when playing the
entire disc, you have no idea you have moved from one track to another.

Now, here's my question.  When burning a CD how can I get the same effect.
Out of interest, I am totally blind and use Nero Express 6.3 with Jaws 8
(hoping to upgrade to Jaws 10 in the next few months).

I use Gold wave as my editor and I have express burn, WMA and Nero as my
disc burners.  I also have Reel player but have never used it to burn discs
as I don't know how to.  As a general rule though I use Nero Express to burn
unless there is a reason I can't.  I often use the "no Pause Between Tracks"
feature, especially with live recordings where there is no natural blank
portions but even with this and with the best will in the world, there is
still a slight jump when playing a disc with this feature when playing the
entire disc and it moves from one track to another.  Does any of the
burners/editors I have mentioned allow me to accomplish my aim or do I need
to purchase another burner that will and if so, which burners will do this.
I hope someone can help and answer a question and a problem that has
bothered me for years.  Walter.