Hi, Matthew:

On Wed, 3 Jun 2009 13:57:16 -0700, you wrote:

>If you're a Sound Forge user, then
>you'll definitely need to fix these, since no current version of that
>program cuts the files on their correct sector boundary.
I've always wondered about that.  If I take two files that have audiol
in them from end to end and try to splice them together, there's
always a click, a blip, a something, where the two files are joined,
and I always thought that there was some garbage at the end of the
first or beginning of the second that you could never cut out
completely.  Thanks for the explanation.  Oh, PS, does Goldwave have
this problem, too?