From: "Steve Matzura" <numb...@speakeasy.net>
To: "pc-audio" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 10:57 AM
Subject: Sound Taxi Weirdness

Has anybody noticed that Sound Taxi adds audio compression to its
converted files?  I just finished converting 30 WMA's to MP3 and
discovered this most annoying fact.  There is definitely some audio
compression going on in there.  I can hear the pumping.  Anybody with
an idea as to what may be causing it?

database 4142 (20090609) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4142 (20090609) __________