From: "Steve Matzura" <numb...@speakeasy.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 6:28 PM
Subject: Re: Sound Taxi Weirdness

No way!  If I use Total Recorder to do this job, there's no audio
compression.  I don't mean compression as in compression due to MP3
encoding, I mean compression as in good old-fashioned pumping audio
compression, where everything's the same level and the soft parts are
made loud.  It sounds horrible!