I wouldn't recommend the use of audacity.  It is a pain as far as I can
tell.  Use GoldWave.

Katherine Moss

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of George Cham
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2009 9:47 PM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: Audio Editing Software

I am in the process of converting cassette to computer and I'm looking at
audio editing software that is accessible to VIPs. I'm using Audacity at the
moment but am finding it hard splitting tracks with this software.

Kind Regards,

George Cham

Email & msn:      georgie.c...@gmail.com

twitter:   georgecham69