Hi,
Some of the podcasts that I am subscribed to in ITunes are split up into
separate tracks. This means that I am able to press either the left or the
right
part of the wheel on my IPod Nano 4th Generation to move to the next song or
the
previous song in the podcast. However, with other podcasts that I am subscribed
to, this is not possible. This Means that when I press the left part or the
right part of the wheel, the podcast stops playing and I have to press the
bottom part of the wheel to resume playback and the podcast didn't move
forwoard
at all. Also, when I press the left part of the wheel, the podcast goes back to
the beginning. I was wondering if there was a way
to split the file up by song so I could press either the left or the right part
of the wheel to move forward or backward through the podcast by song, but still
have the podcast be in one
file.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Janelle