any kind of sound blaster is good.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Matthew_2010" <matthew_2...@charter.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 7:25 AM
Subject: Sound Soundcard Advice

Hi all,

firstly thanks to Ray for his comment on sound cards being a crucial component for recording audio. With that said, what do some of you believe are the best sound cards out there? I'm primarily concerned with recording my voice and all audio coming out of my computer. If you have just a card make and model I'll go ahead and research on my own so don't worry too much about providing links and such. Thanks,

Matthew