i don't know why that would be. the moddle i got is TurtleBeach Audio Advantage Amigo - USB
its not a multy channel card.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Matthew_2010" <matthew_2...@charter.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 8:43 AM
Subject: Re: Sound Soundcard Advice

Dennis,

Do you have a model # of your card? Went to NewEgg.com and found this list of TurtleBeach cards:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2010290057%2050001431&name=Turtle%20Beach%2fVoyetra
If you can convey the exact model you've purchased I would greatly appreciate it. One thing that seems a bit odd is that these TurtleBeach cards seem much less expensive than the M Audio cards. Do you know why?

Matthew

----- Original Message ----- From: "dennis" <dennis.corneli...@trinitycounseling.com>