hi did you upgrade to the very new one from afew days ago?
0.50 or something like that?

Brian
----- Original Message ----- From: "graham stoodley" <stoo...@rogers.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 11:23 PM
Subject: Infrarecorder - I Found A Problem

I installed Infrarecorder, and have successfully burned a data disk.  I
can't burn an audio CD, however.  I have 5 .wav files that I want to make
into an audio CD, and I go through all the steps including burn compilation
to disk, but, when pressing OK, the CD simply ejects with a message Write
Buffer - OK or Cancel. This may be my TsstCorp sh-s23 drive, but I thought
I should ask if any Infrarecorder user has successfully made an audio cd
from .wav files before I abandon the program.  All suggestions gratefully
received.