From: "Lauren" <lotusris...@att.net>
To: "pc audio" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 1:31 PM
Subject: Talks question

Hi,

I am told that Talks will work on a HTC Ozone Verizon data phone. Will Talks
allow me to do the email and internet? According to Verizon, they only have
it saying that Talks works for for emails. Will it read to me all the menu
options on the phone or is it limited like Vlingo?

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Lauren