On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 17:08:32 -0600, you wrote:

>Ah I see. So it's accessible for the operator not the singer.

One of the ways karaoke software shows the singer what to sing and
when to sing it is by highlighting the word or syllable either in a
different color or type font.  The only way of doing that in Braille
that I could think of would involve using the extra dots, and it seems
to me that that would be incredibly hard to follow.  But ya know, it
might be interesting to try it out, except for the fact that the .CDG
files on karaoke disks are just graphics, no text.