Thanks for the explanation Steve.  So, an entertainment centre really.

I've too much going on in my life to get an ILife!  Afraid this sad guy will
stick with his mobile, Zenstone and I'm not into mobile access to the internet
as yet.  Love listening to music on the move but I can't see the great
advantage but then I'm quite old.

Ray.

Steve Matzura wrote:
On Fri, 11 Sep 2009 10:58:27 +0100, you wrote:

Amie I won't say much on this as I've never used a Mac, an Iphone or an
>ITouch.  On the last one, could someone please spare me ferreting around
> sites
>to find out what an ITouch actually is and what it does?

It's an iPod, which means it's a multimedia player in your pocket. The
new model has some games on it, it can send and receive email and get
onto the Web to a certain degree,, but it's main function is to
organize and play music and video files on a screen about the size of
the palm of your hand.