Steve, it sounds like an interesting device, especially if it changes the playing field for screenreaders, but if everything goes to a touch pad, where you use your finger to find what you need, how are the blind going to be able to write an email message without a keyboard? I think it would be kind of difficult! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Matzura" <numb...@speakeasy.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 5:45 AM
Subject: Re: More on the new Ipod Touch

On Fri, 11 Sep 2009 10:58:27 +0100, you wrote:

RayAmie, I won't say much on this as I've never used a Mac, an Iphone or an ITouch. On the last one, could someone please spare me ferreting around sites
to find out what an ITouch actually is and what it does?

It's an iPod, which means it's a multimedia player in your pocket. The
new model has some games on it, it can send and receive email and get
onto the Web to a certain degree,, but it's main function is to
organize and play music and video files on a screen about the size of
the palm of your hand.