On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 18:06:54 +1200, you wrote:

>No it's of no interest to me personally, I have the N86 which has a
>brilliant media player.

My XV6800's media player is fine, too, but if it ever breaks down, as
did a friend of mine's Nokia-something the other day, I'd be without
both a cell phone *and* a media player.  I like not having to carry
too many piece of tek just as much as the next guy, but in my unhumble
opinion, ya just need an extra one or the other of certain things lest
they fail.