Where can these scripts be found?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Matzura" <numb...@speakeasy.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 9:34 AM
Subject: Re: Is there anything out there for blind folks as cool as Soundforge?

On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 16:04:21 -0400, you wrote:

   HI, gang!  Subject line says it all.  I'm looking for something that
will allow me to have lots of interesting effects as Soundforge.  I use
Studio Recorder for a lot of things but want something that will give me a
bigger palate to play with sound.

If Soundorge is still the best thing out there, where's the best place to
download it from?

The problem with Soundforge today is that Version 10's accessibility
has problems.  I've found the best version to use is 7, maybe 8, and
definitely get Jim "The Snowman" Snowbarger's scripts for scrubbing
and fast-fast-forwarding through your sound files and other fancy
stuff.

Sound Forge was bought up by Sony a few years ago, but luckily they
kept the soundforge.com domain, so you can go to
http://www.soundforge.com to see what's available.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4464 (20090928) __________

http://www.eset.com