Hi again, Brian:

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 21:07:17 +0100, you wrote:

>Hi steve, thanks for your message. i am not doing too well with it
>yet, as i got new project, but couldn't find add to compilation. i am
>still trying. it does seem somewhat complicated compared to burn for
>free. brian.

I'll check out Burn for Free.

There is no "Add to compilation" per se, it's a menu selection on the
Edit menu as described in my documentation message.  You have to
select the file(s) you want added, then either select the correct kind
of add from the edit menu or click the appropriate button (I didn't
even discuss the buttons since there's menu options for most, if not
all of the important ones).