hi guys, I'm wondering, what would be the best solution for recording through my 20 watt practice AMP?.

I have my Yamaha musical keyboard connected to this Amplifier. through one of the Amps inputs. The Amplifier has a second input for an external source. It also has an ear phone socket, and a Microphone socket.

What I would like to know is, what would be the best way for me to record my keyboarde performances. Something like a tape recorder connected to the Amp, or maybe some kinda digirtal Source?.

How would you achieve this task?,

Billy