From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of julie rodaway
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 9:09 AM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: your help wanted re external sound card

Hi everyone

I am wanting to record via my laptop but it does not have a dedicated line
in socket, just a mike socket and headphone.  I assume that I would need an
external soundcard with the appropriate line in sockets,  and to this end, I
am hoping that somebody would kindly recommend one and advise from where
this could be bought?

Many thanks for any help.
Best wishes
Julie.