May be speaking out of turn here..but in some cases you have no choice; if you have "Real Player (and if the stream you are wanting to play supports that (and only that)..I don't know that you have any choice! I do know of something called "Real Alternative"..but don't know how good that works..or if it really does work with things that use "Real Player"..am sure there are others more knowledgeable than I that can shed more light on this subject. Tom Kaufman