Okay first question, are you looking at just taking the audio from your DVD collection or do you want to do video?

On 31/10/2009, at 9:39 PM, David Halliwell wrote:

Hello,

Please forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask these questions, but I
hope you can help.

I am a new member, living in London:

Firstly, is there a piece of software, which can easily allow me to rip my
dvd collection to my computer for ease of storage and portability?

I use JAWS version 10, and have no useful sight to navigate around
programmes.

And secondly, should I buy an iPod?

I have used other MP3 players for a long time, and now need to purchase a
new one and am thinking of an iPod.

My main concern is the iTunes interface and JAWS, so any advice or links to reading matter on this on the internet would be very gratefully received.

Yours with many thanks

David