hi john,
if your stereo costs $ 5000 or more then this could be a good investment.

Brian
----- Original Message ----- From: "djdoctorp" <djdoct...@att.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2009 11:25 PM
Subject: Re: Hi-fi soundcard

Hello all,
I have been doing some digging on vacuum tube sound cards, and this is what
I've found.
I found a tube amplifier that has a USB inter face that bypasses your
computer's sound card.
It has a 24 bit 156 kHz DAT converter.
But it is kind of pricy.
This unit sails for $750
I will get back to you with the link to this thing later.
My best regards!
John----- Original Message ----- From: "André van Deventer" <andred...@webafrica.org.za>