Hello list:  I know how to auto-tag one file at a time, using Winamp..but what
about if you want to do a bunch of them at one time?  is this possible using a
screenreader?  II am currently running Jaws 10, Winamp 5.52; whenever I
auto-tag something, it spouts off something about "to auto-tag multiple files,
click  "send to" in right corner"..but does this translate in any kind of way
to us who are using screenreaders?  Would sure have been nice with a project I
just finished, where I did 32 files!
Tom Kaufman