Hello, while my copy of Sound Forge is just fine here at home, when I went into the talking book library to help them with their book editing, I found out that although I could delete from the cursor to the end of the file, or from the cursor to the beginning, I couldn't use the i and o keys to mark passages. I needed to mark the place where breaths occurred and delete them. I would stop the cursor just before the breath, hit i for mark in, go past the breath and hit o to mark out, and hit delete. It would not delete, and it also would not play the selected data if I hit the space bar to check it out before deleting. I've never had this issue with Sound Forge, using multiple versions through the years on multiple computers. We even went into the options and configured it like I have it here at home. The only thing I can think of is that they must have something perhaps interfering with the marking abilities, but I can't think of any possible reason why this doesn't work. Does anyone have any suggestions as to why the keyboard commands don't respond like the mouse clicks do?
Thanks a lot.
Matthew