Från: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] För
RicksPlace
Skickat: den 5 november 2009 23:43
Till: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Ämne: Audacity 1.3x accessibility

Hi All: First, are there any blind users of Audacity 1.3x on list? If so, how
have you found the accessibility with your screen reader. I use Windoweyes. I
have never used any recording software and am looking for my first multi-track
recording software. If you have any comments or suggestions could you let me
know. I picked Audacity but have not downloaded and installed it yet since the
1.3x version is still in beta testing. So, hi and I hope this post is completely
on topic for the list. Rick Farmington Michigan USA To unsubscribe from this
list, send a blank email to: pc-audio-unsubscr...@pc-audio.org