this must be just in jaws 11. I have 10 and I don't find anything concerning sound cards under utilities. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Nelson" <rsnel...@optusnet.com.au>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2009 10:53 PM
Subject: Re: 2 Sound cards and JAWS

F.S. realised that that is the way most people like to operate so they
provide a menu function for it.

Use insert+J to go to the Jaws menu.  Go down to utilities and in the
utilities menu, you will find an entry for sound cards which will take you
into a sub-menu that shows your sound cards plus an entry called Windows
default sound device.  The default device is whatever you have set as the
default device in control panel|sounds|audio devices.

Bob Nelson

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy" <a...@logue3883.freeserve.co.uk>