go in to the volume tab. check the box that applys to what you want to use.
----- Original Message ----- From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgm...@mi.rr.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 10:20 AM
Subject: GoldWave Recording From Internet

Hi: I want to record from the internet some YouTube Guitar lessons so I can practice at a slower rate. I saw the following in some article:
"to record the mixed
sound going to the speakers by selecting
"Stereo Mix" or "What-U-Hear"
doesn't include the mic signal..."
Where is this option? I have looked in my device tab and see a couple of input devices but nothing about what you hear or my speakers or anything. Does anyone have any ideas?
I thought I could capture those Internet audio files as they played.
Thanks Rick USA