Hi everyone.  I don't know if Mac-related audio questions are off topic for
this list.  If so, please forgive me.  I have actually tried this question on
the Mac Visionaries list with no results, so I am posting it here.

Since very happily switching to the Mac a couple months or so ago, I have been
able to do the great majority of audio things I did under Windows, but there is
one exception.  I follow extreme weather and natural disasters as a hobby.  One
of my favorite sites for this is www.hurricanecity.com.  However, I have not
been able to get this site to work on my iMac under Snowy.  I know that VLC
does play Media Player streams, but it does not seem to pick up Hurricane City,
I suppose because of the imbedded player.  Is there any way at all that I can
listen to this stream on my Mac?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.