To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2009 7:32 AM
Subject: Re: strange total recorder problem

Okay so you've done that, now are you sure you have the correct sound line selected for your input? You'll need to go into "Recording parameters" at this point and I suggest you create an entirely new preset from the default or the untitled presets there and configure everything manually, recording file format included.

I would suggest to anyone - if they're going to use software speech and record audio/video - a second sound card is a "must have" item and they're not all that expensive these days. About 2 years ago I purchased a Creative SB Live Audigy II card for $55.00 and - for that $55.00 - its not a bad card.

Richard Claypool wrote:
Hi,

I did indeed run the recording wizard. I intend to run another soundcard for speach, but my one card is fubared at this point in time, so am stuck with one card.

If I had the means, I too would be running an external synth .. did back in the dos days.

Rick
last fm
http://www.last.fm/user/lord_of_beer
twitter