Hi guys,
    Have you guys tried the software versions of the Prophit 5, Minimoog or
CS-80? How accessible are the software synths? I'm using window-eyes 7.11.  For
a sighted user, the software synth recreates the front pannel of the hardware
synthesizer on the screen.  You can twiddle with the knobs and switches on the
screen.  So instead of paying thousands of dollars for an older synth, for
maybe $200 you can get a software version of that synthesizer.  I own a
Minimoog model D synth and it sounds great, but if I could have access to some
software synths, that would open up a whole new world for me.  Just curious.
Denny