From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Denny Daughters
Sent: 02 December 2009 01:06
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: soft synths

Hi guys,
    Have you guys tried the software versions of the Prophit 5, Minimoog or
CS-80? How accessible are the software synths? I'm using window-eyes 7.11.
For a sighted user, the software synth recreates the front pannel of the
hardware synthesizer on the screen.  You can twiddle with the knobs and
switches on the screen.  So instead of paying thousands of dollars for an
older synth, for maybe $200 you can get a software version of that
synthesizer.  I own a Minimoog model D synth and it sounds great, but if I
could have access to some software synths, that would open up a whole new
world for me.  Just curious.
Denny

database 4653 (20091201) __________

http://www.eset.com