To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 8:35 PM
Subject: CD Ripping Question

Hi list: Am wondering if it's possible to (when using "Windows Media (or maybe it's "windows)..to rip CDs)..to just rip the cuts that you want, as opposed to ripping the entire CD? Let me explain; then you can tell me if this thing is actually using "Windows Media"..or the Windows utility; I put the CD in the drive; then it'll ask me what I want to do; if I want to rip, I'll choose )Rip with Windows Media"..then the ripping process begins. Aw but maybe I don't want to put every track on..just one; can this be done using a screenreader? In my case, the scrreenreader is Jaws 11; the Operating System is Windows XP Home edition. If this is something that can't be done, no "biggie"..just wondering if it can be accomplished without too much muss of fuss...thanks!
Tom Kaufman