To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 5:41 AM
Subject: Re: CD Ripping Question

Hi Christopher and list: Afraid I don't really know where to go in WMP (windows Media Player)..to make that magic happen! I just figured it would save me from having to rip the whole CD..just to get two or three songs I might want; I used to use Cdex; it was great for ripping just one (or whatever number of files at a time that you wanted)..but I never learned how to make Cdex title the tracks like WMP will! The gentleman who was talking about using that feature is right; it puts you right into Windows Media..and starts the "ripping" process.
Tom Kaufman