Look what I just found at Fred's Head.
First Internet Web Radio for the Blind

http://www.fredshead.info/2009/12/first-internet-web-radio-for-blind.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FredsHeadCompanion+%28Fred%27s+Head+from+APH%29&utm_content=FeedBurner

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 5:53 PM
Subject: Internet Radio receivers

Hi everyone!

I'm wondering if anyone has successfully used one of these stand-alone Internet radio receivers? I'm thinking of one for a friend I know, he wants to listen to Interstate and world radio but I'm wondering whether one of these may be a better way to go rather than a full-blone computer.

Okay, so I'm assuming that - even at the best of times - one of these radio sets would be an absolute pain in the behind to set up so just suppose I got someone with sight to set the radio up to my friend's favourite radio stations, would there perhaps be a way he could scroll between them, say using an up and down arrow, preset buttons or such like, anyone got any thoughts on this?

I know what you're thinking, how would you know what the station was? Well most of what my friend would want to hear have call signs associated with them which are announced frequently, don't like one then move to the next.