Hello:

That list is dedicated to accessible cell phones. Since many of the Skype phones use their own USB soundcard drivers, I figured that this, being a PC-Audio list, would be a good place to ask such a question.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom" <t...@pc-audio.org>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 10:49 PM
Subject: Re: Skype phones.

Incase anyone is interested, there's an e-mail list dedicated
to discussing cell phones and related issues.  There's
probably more knowledge available on that list than on this
one.  It is run by Jonathan Mosen.  To subscribe sent an
e-mail message to:

blindphones-subscr...@mosenexplosion.com

Tom

** Message From: Jim Noseworthy **
Hi Folks:

Any recommendations as to what I should purchase for a high
quality Skype/Standard duel mode cordless phone?