Try the skype. I'm a former magicjack customer. I left them because I had so much problem with quality of calls and lost connection. Plus, the only customer service you have is on-line chat. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Reese" <re...@shilohstravel.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 12:46 PM
Subject: Re: Skype phones.

I also would like to know how accessible the skype phones are as well with
computers?  Thinking about making a switch to either skype phone or magic
jack.

Reese

http://www.shilohstravel.com
reservati...@shilohstravel.com
1-888-831-3180
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Montrose Travel
CST #1018299-10

----- Original Message ----- Hi Folks:

Any recommendations as to what I should purchase for a high quality
Skype/Standard duel mode cordless phone?

Any help would be appreciated all over the place.