Hi All: I am an old programmer type. Since there is so much trouble with Sound
Cards I am wondering if anyone has tried scripting for a sound card. First, the
card software or the Operating System needs to make some scriptable information
available and it is usually called MSAA for Microsoft Active Accessiblity. This
is one of the scriptable data points that Windoweyes uses, I am not sure about
JAWS. So, my question is actually, do you script for the individual sound card
or do you script the Operating System when you want to set options?
Rick USA