From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of RicksPlace
Sent: 13 December 2009 10:29
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Sound Card Scripting

Hi All: I am an old programmer type. Since there is so much trouble with
Sound Cards I am wondering if anyone has tried scripting for a sound card.
First, the card software or the Operating System needs to make some
scriptable information available and it is usually called MSAA for Microsoft
Active Accessiblity. This is one of the scriptable data points that
Windoweyes uses, I am not sure about JAWS. So, my question is actually, do
you script for the individual sound card or do you script the Operating
System when you want to set options?
Rick USA

database 4683 (20091213) __________

http://www.eset.com