To: <winamp4thebl...@freelists.org>
Cc: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2009 4:02 PM
Subject: WINAMP 5.57 and SOME OPERATING SISTEMS

Hello all list members,
Just as the title says, Winamp 5.57 and some operating systems don't work to well.
I'm still running Windows XP Service Pack 3.
I guess you have to have either Vista and or Windows 7 an order for you to install Winamp 5.57 on your computer. If I'm wrong about this, then why am I getting a message that says, "this software will not be installed, please contact your administrator.
Testing logo, this logo has not passed the compatibility for Windows XP."
But the thing that gets me about that is, I am logged in as the administrator.
Thinks for the answer to this question in advance.
 John.